In today s environmentally minded paint market, you need products that will not only meet industry standards but exceed them as well. Crawford s Natural Blend Painter s Putty is one of those products.
Over 50 years of continued product development, testing, growth and monitoring has given the paint industry a scientifically superior and environmentally advanced painter s putty.
- Independent lab tested non toxic when used as directed.
- Independent lab tested hypoallergenic to the majority of the population.
- Contains no white lead, asbestos, asbestos-like fibers, added silica or harsh chemical preservatives.
- Contains a quality blend of refined linseed oils nature s renewable resource.
- Contains 100% non toxic water and dry ground calcium carbonates.
- Water, not chemically, preserved for in-can protection and extended shelf life.
- No EPA warning label requirements for interior use or disposal. Note: Refer to MSDS for additional information.
- No Prop 65 warning required.
- Independent lab tested 25 voc/gpl. That s 92 percent less than currently allowed by stringent California AQMD requirements!
- Packaged in metal containers which are interior coated and void of lead or other harmful welding compounds.
- In-plant product recycling of putty scrap material equals zero waste 100% of the time.
- Low to zero odor.
- Always use according to label directions.
In order to help reduce truck traffic within the community, our docks remain closed on Fridays.